Please read and understand our conditions of service.
- All pets must have current vaccination certificates:
Dogs: Combo 5 = Parvo, Distemper, Hepatitis, Adenovirus-2, Para influenza / Canine Cough = Bordetella
Cats: Felocell3 = Herpesvirus-1, Calicivirus, Panleukopenia
- All pets left in the care of Four Foot Lodge (FFL) must be healthy, clean and with no signs of any communicable illness/diseases or pests.
- The 1st day will be charged as a full day regardless the check-in-time.
The last day will be charged half if out by 10.00 AM – full day after 10.00 AM.
FFL accept Eftpos, cash, cheque and internet banking
- No special discounts during school and public holidays.
- All days booked will be charged during public or school holidays, irrespective of late delivery, early collection or cancellations at any point. However flexibility is considered during quiet times.
- Customers are asked to adhere to the opening times for delivery and collection of their pets. There is an extra charge for out of hour appointments, based on $ 30.00 announced and unannounced interruptions during these documented times.
- Bookings made for the period between the 20th of December and the 31st of January must be confirmed with a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total amount within 7 working days or the booking will be revoked. Final payment is charged at delivery or collection depending on the circumstances.
- In the event that an animal becomes unwell, or becomes injured, I (the owner) give the proprietors (FFL) and their staff authority to seek and respond to, at my expense, any and all veterinary treatment deemed necessary, including all transport costs. FFL will use its own vet for emergency veterinarian attention and treatment.
- FFL staff can administer special care and attention or medication, however this is at the owners own risk.
- FFL takes every care of the boarding of your pets but we can not take responsibility for any loss, physical or property damage, accident, injury, illness or death, however caused during their stay or out of compound walk. All extra costs for services or damage rendered will be billed direct to the owner. FFL are not responsible in any way for dogs that jump fences and gates.
- You will be held liable should your pet cause any damage, injury or death to another dog, staff member, visitor or property of FFL. Dogs that damage property or profusely dig or chew may be refused accommodation and customers charged for any damage incurred.
- DOGS only: Due to noise complaints we have to refuse persistent barkers and howlers. FFL retain the right to use other, animal friendly methods to control barking nuisance.
- Owners are invited to visit FFL in advance of their bookings. At the time of booking the owner must point out any issues that they are not happy with, other wise it is assumed they are happy with the service and facilities provided. The management will make changes where they feel necessary should a customer make a direct complaint or ask for differences in their pet’s routine.
- Complaints should be made in writing to Krista de Blauw (manager) within one week of the booking. Krista will personally deal with the complaint within seven days of receiving it.
- Rates and policies are subject to change without notice; it is advised that customers check changes at each booking.
- FFL retains the right to refuse any pets on the day of delivery, make changes to their booking or accommodation and/or fee’s where necessary.
- Signing your pets profile will bind you to the conditions of service laid out by Four Foot Lodge. Please ensure you keep yourselves up-dated with changes at the time of each new booking.
Thank you for taking the time to read these conditions of service.
Contact us today!
We’ll be happy to discuss the services we offer and answer any questions you have about your pet(s) special needs.